EUC Technology Teaching Lab - Ross N302
Room Location: Ross Building North - Room 302
Room Type: Computer Lab
Room Capacity: 31 computers (30 PCs and 1 instructor PC)
- Not available for drop-ins
- Only open for teaching (e.g., scheduled courses/labs or special bookings)
Room StatusAll equipment are fully functional
Last checked on August 23, 2023
How to access the room?
Please note: Once your room booking is approved, you will receive a code from EUC Technology Services to access the key in the lock box installed on the door. You will be responsible for returning the key into the lock box each time you access the room. Please do not share this code with anyone. If you have any questions regarding access, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ross N302 is a computer lab that is only available for pre-scheduled courses, lab sessions, or special bookings. There are no drop-in times available for general use to the EUC community. If you require the use of a computer, you can view the schedule for the two Technology Labs at EUC (HNES 253 and HNES 258) for more details.
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA (no HDMI).
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop (e.g. MacBook) does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request via email at email@example.com.
31 PCs | Colour Scanner | Manual Projection Screen | Single Projector
Note: Additional equipment is available upon request. Please view the full list of available equipment here and contact EUC Technology Service for more information.