Classroom - HNES 281
Room Location: Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building - Room 281
Room Type: Classroom
Room Capacity: 15
Room Status (as of August 23, 2023): Crestron Touch Control is blurry.
Room Suitability: Great choice for small classes or meetings without media.
OverviewAll Technology Enhanced Spaces in the Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change (EUC) are equipped with presentation technology. Equipment and Support for this room is provided through York University Information Technology (UIT) Classroom Operations.
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA (no HDMI).
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop (e.g. MacBook) does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request via email at email@example.com.
Crestron Touch Control | Chalkboard | Projectors | Webcam | TV
Note: Additional equipment is available upon request. Please view the full list of available equipment here and contact EUC Technology Service for more information.