EUC Technology Lab 2 - HNES 258
Room Location: Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building - Room 258
Room Type: Computer Lab
Room Capacity: 41 computers (40 PCs and 1 instructor PC)
Room Status (as of August 23, 2023): Fully functional, drop-ins available.
Room Suitability: Great choice for labs or advising sessions.
OverviewAll Technology Enhanced Spaces in the Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change (EUC) are equipped with presentation technology. Equipment and Support for this room is provided through York University Information Technology (UIT) Classroom Operations.
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA (no HDMI).
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop (e.g. MacBook) does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request via email at email@example.com.
41 PCs | Crestron Touch Control | Document Camera | Projector | Whiteboard | Colour Scanner
Note: Additional equipment is available upon request. Please view the full list of available equipment here and contact EUC Technology Service for more information.