EUC Technology Lab 1 - HNES 253
Room Location: Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building - Room 253
Room Type: Computer Lab
Room Capacity: 34 computers (33 PCs and 1 instructor PC)
Room Suitability: Great choice for labs or advising sessions.
Room StatusFully functional, drop-ins available
Last checked on November 23, 2023
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA (no HDMI).
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop (e.g. MacBook) does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
34 PCs | Crestron Touch Control | Document Camera | Projector | Whiteboard
Note: Additional equipment is available upon request. Please view the full list of available equipment here and contact EUC Technology Service for more information.
Instruction to connect projector and laptop:
To download the document or to view on a mobile device, please click here