Planning Workshop Hub - HNES 207
Room Location: Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building - Room 207
Room Type: Meeting & Conference
Room Capacity: 21
Room Status (as of August 23, 2023): Not available for booking, exclusive for MES Planning program
Room Suitability: Fully functional to serve as meeting room
OverviewAll Technology Enhanced Spaces in the Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change (EUC) are equipped with presentation technology. Equipment and Support for this room is provided through York University Information Technology (UIT) Classroom Operations.
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA or HDMI (cable is provided).
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop (e.g. MacBook) does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Epson Interactive Projector (ESPON 1410 Wi) | Whiteboard | Chalkboard | Sliding board | Webcam
Note: Additional equipment is available upon request. Please view the full list of available equipment here and contact EUC Technology Service for more information.