Planning Workshop Hub - HNES 207
Room Location: Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building - Room 207
Room Type: Meeting & Conference
Room Capacity: 21
Room Suitability: Fully functional to serve as meeting room
Room StatusNot available for booking, exclusive for MES Planning program
Last checked on August 23, 2023
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA or HDMI (cable is provided).
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop (e.g. MacBook) does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request via email at email@example.com.
Epson Interactive Projector (ESPON 1410 Wi) | Whiteboard | Chalkboard | Sliding board | Webcam
Note: Additional equipment is available upon request. Please view the full list of available equipment here and contact EUC Technology Service for more information.