Classroom - HNES 142
Room Location: Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building - Room 142
Room Type: Classroom
Room Capacity: 24
Room Status (as of September 14, 2023):
- The Crestron screen used to control the audio visual equipment in this room is dim and difficult to read. Replacements were ordered at the beginning of 2023. Due to supply constraints, the new equipment is expected by the end of calendar 2023. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- No Sound System.
- Video camera not working.
- For large meeting, please use your own laptop and email EUC Technology Service to borrow and set up equipment.
- Great choice for lectures
- Could accommodate large meeting by booking additional equipment. Please contact EUC Technology Services for more details.
OverviewAll Technology Enhanced Spaces in the Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change (EUC) are equipped with presentation technology. Equipment and Support for this room is provided through York University Information Technology (UIT) Classroom Operations.
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA (no HDMI).
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop (e.g. MacBook) does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chalkboard | Crestron Touch Control | Projector | VGA | Whiteboard | Webcam
Note: Additional equipment is available upon request. Please view the full list of available equipment here and contact EUC Technology Service for more information.