Classroom - HNES 141
Room Location: Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building - Room 141
Room Type: Classroom
Room Capacity: 30
Room Suitability: Great choice for in-person meetings without video-conferencing
- Crestron system used to switch between sources, turn on projector is working but the screen is very dim.
- A new Crestron system is on order and AVSS expects to be able to install during reading week Winter 2024.
Last checked on November 9, 2023
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA (no HDMI).
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop (e.g. MacBook) does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request via email at email@example.com.
Chalkboard | Crestron Touch Control | Projector | VGA | Whiteboard
Note: Additional equipment is available upon request. Please view the full list of available equipment here and contact EUC Technology Service for more information.