John Warkentin Room - HNES 138
Room Location: Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building - Room 138
Room Type: Meeting & Conference
Room Capacity: 8
- Fully functional for meetings.
- Could accommodate large meeting by booking additional equipment. Please contact EUC Technology Services for more details.
Room StatusModel room with no Crestron
Last checked on August 23, 2023
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA or HDMI (cable is provided).
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop (e.g. MacBook) does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer | Jabra Speaker and Headphone | TV | Webcam | VGA | HDMI | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Note: Additional equipment is available upon request. Please view the full list of available equipment here and contact EUC Technology Service for more information.