Classroom - HNES 138
DetailsRoom Location: Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building - Room 138
Room Type: Classroom
OverviewMost of the classrooms and all computer labs in the Faculty of Environmental and Urban Changes (EUC) are equipped with presentation technology. York University Information Technology (UIT) Classroom Operations provides the equipment and support for these classrooms.
- Any classroom with a built in PC requires a Passport York account to log in
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA or HDMI (cable is provided)
- User must bring their own adapter if the laptop e.g. MacBook does not have a VGA or HMDI connection
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request
EquipmentPodium | White crestron | Dual Projectors | Powered screen | PC | VCR | DVD | DOC cam | Lapel Mic | Presentation remote | VGA | XLR input
Room ScheduleThe schedule for this room is being updated. Please check back later
How do I get help?
- Follow this link to book the room
- Contact the UIT Helpdesk at email@example.com, or by phone at ext. 55800 (416-736-5800)
- Please note that EUC IT Services is not responsible for the operation of the equipment