With a graduate diploma in the Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change at York University, you have the opportunity to add another qualification to your degree, satisfying a specific academic or professional interest – without investing more time or money.
Business and the Environment
With the Schulich School of Business
- Concurrent with Master in Environmental Studies (MES) or MBA only
Discover the perspectives, critical understanding, tools and skills you need to become a leader in the field of business and sustainability. Explore ideas in business strategy for sustainability, corporate social responsibility and ecological economics.
With the Faculty of Education
Focus your studies on the environmental implications of education and its role in sustainability in the broadest sense. Enjoy opportunities to develop expertise and participate in research, theory and practice in the field of environmental and sustainability education within schools, community organizations, cultural institutions and advocacy groups.
As these are concurrent graduate diplomas, applicants must apply to the MES in order to be considered eligible.
MES Admission Requirements
- Honours (four-year) bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- B+ GPA over the past two years (or full-time equivalent) of academic study
- For equivalent international requirements, please review the International Credentials Guidelines.
- If you are a domestic student and do not meet our academic requirements, you may be considered for admission based on your professional and volunteer experience.