The Schulich School of Business and the Faculty of Environmental & Urban Change (EUC) have partnered to offer a new linked program that allows high achieving students to acquire four years of specialized knowledge in any of EUC’s degree programs and then grow their business expertise with Schulich’s one-year Master of Management.
The five year program structure is designed to prepare graduates for new career opportunities, post-graduation.
Benefits of the Pathway to Master of Management Program
The Master of Management curriculum provides an intensive overview of management fundamentals that will build from your EUC degree. Core courses in topics like economics and management accounted are complement by experiential learning that focuses on strategic thinking, business communications and team dynamics.
The capstone of the program is an Enterprise Consulting Projects, where you’ll work closely with an organization to develop strategies for business development and solutions to management challenges.
Eligibility for the Pathway to the Master of Management Program
To be eligible for the Pathway to the Master of Management, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Direct entry from high school
- Minimum 85% average
- Meet English proficiency requirements
- Apply and be admitted to one of EUC’s degree programs including
- Cities, Regions, Planning
- Environmental Arts & Justice
- Environmental Science
- Global Geography
- Sustainable Environmental Management
- Complete the Supplementary Application form (LINK COMING SOON for Fall 2023)
Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
How to Apply
1) Apply to the EUC degree program of your choice on the Ontario University Application Centre’s 101 Application
2) Complete the online Supplementary Application by March 3, 2023.