Experiential Education Symposium
January 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Experiential Education (EE) Symposium showcases experiential education at York University and celebrates the achievements of students and faculty who have participated in EE.
This multi-disciplinary, annual event will be held on January 28, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:10 p.m. via Zoom.
- Discover the many ways you can engage in Experiential Education opportunities as a York student
- Celebrate the achievements of your peers who have participated in EE
- Learn from experienced faculty about successful and impactful EE programming for undergraduate and graduate courses at York
- Network with the York community
- Learn about all the ways EE is supported on campus
The Experiential Education Symposium is co-sponsored by York University Libraries and the Office of the Associate Vice-President, Teaching and Learning. The Symposium is co-led by the YU Experience Hub, York University Libraries, and the Teaching Commons with support from additional Learning Commons Partners (The Writing Centre, Learning Skills Services, ESL Open Learning Centre and the Career Centre). Learn more about our sponsors by visiting the links below:
- Learning Commons: http://learningcommons.yorku.ca/about/
- YU Experience Hub: http://yuexperience.info.yorku.ca/
- Teaching Commons: teachingcommons.yorku.ca
For more info check out: https://www.yorku.ca/eesymposium/