Explore our labs and facilities on the Keele Campus. These spaces are available to all students, professors, researchers and community members.
Most of the classrooms and all computer labs in the Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change are equipped with presentation technology. York University Information Technology Classroom Operations provides the equipment and support for these classrooms.
What You Need to Know
- Any classroom with a built-in PC requires a Passport York account to log in.
- Instructions for using equipment are listed in all rooms.
- Personal laptops can be connected through VGA or HDMI (cable is provided).
- User must bring their own adapter if their laptop does not have a VGA or HMDI connection.
- Additional equipment and training sessions are available upon request.
Please fill out Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change (EUC) Room Booking Form completely and accurately. A confirmation email from R25 will be generated when the space has been reserved.
For all other external requests
Please visit the Registrar’s website on Central Room Allocations & Ad Hoc Booking procedures