Deadline: February 15, 2024
Description: The Unilever Canada Graduate Award in Environmental Studies is an annual award to support a graduate student who demonstrates a good academic record and financial need. Eligibility
- This award is open to all graduate students enrolled in Environmental Studies (MES or PhD) at York University. The award is intended for students with an area of concentration in sustainability. Students must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and an Ontario resident.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be an Ontario resident.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate a good academic record.
- Step 1: Complete the Office of Student and Financial Services' Student Financial Profile (SFP) When you visit the SFP website, please select APPLY NOW to complete your submission.
- Step Two: Prepare a 2-page summary of proposed research for major project/paper, thesis or dissertation.
- Step Three: Contact two faculty members to be a reference. They must submit this Reference Assessment Form to complete your application. Be sure to inform of them of the name of award you are requesting a reference for and its deadline. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Step Four: Complete the award application by February 15.