Deadline: November 15, 2023
Description: This award was established in memory of the late Mark Nawrot, former student in the Master of Environmental Studies Program at York University. The purpose of this award is to assist a second-year full-time student in the Master of Environmental Studies Program at York University who demonstrates both excellence in scholarship as well as financial need. Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent resident and must be Ontario residents. Eligibility:
- This award is open to students registered in the second year of the Master of Environmental Studies Program at York University.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be an Ontario resident.
- Include a copy of student's Plan of Study.
- Include two reference assessments: one from the student's advisor and another from one other academic
- The degree of excellence demonstrated by MES course evaluations will be considered.
- Step 1: Complete the Office of Student and Financial Services' Student Financial Profile (SFP) When you visit the SFP website, please select APPLY NOW to complete your submission.
- Step Two: Prepare a copy of your Plan of Study
- Step Three: Contact two faculty members to be references for your application. They must submit this Reference Assessment Form to complete your application. Be sure to inform of them of the name of award you are requesting a reference for and its deadline. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Step Four: Complete the award application by November 15.