Value: up to 2
Deadline: February 15, 2024
Description: The Stantec Bursary in Planning will be granted to full time continuing graduate students completing the MES Planning Program or to a PhD student who is focusing their research on planning in the Faculty of Environmental & Urban Change who demonstrate financial need. Eligibility:
- An application is required to be eligible for this award. All graduate students enrolled in the MES Planning Program or PhD students whose area of research is in planning at the Faculty of Environmental & Urban Change are eligible to apply.
- Be an MES Planning Program or a PhD whose research is focusing on planning graduate in the Faculty of Environmental & Urban Change.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person.
- Be an Ontario resident.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Step 1: Complete the Office of Student and Financial Services' Student Financial Profile (SFP) When you visit the SFP website, please select APPLY NOW to complete your submission.
- Step Two for PhD applicants only: Prepare a one-page statement describing your research on planning issues. NB: This step is not required for MES students as the information may be obtained through the EUC Dossier System.
- Step Three: Complete the award application by February 15.