Rajiv Goel Memorial Scholarship was established in honour of the late Rajiv Goel; he preserved in the face of adversity.
The award is open to current undergraduate students enrolled in their third or fourth year in the Faculty of Environmental & Urban Change.Criteria:
- Demonstrate academic excellence (minimum 7.5 GPA)
- Identify as Black or Indigenous.
- Have a history of community leadership centered on improving and strengthening their home communities.
- Step One: Complete the Office of Student and Financial Services' Student Financial Profile (SFP) When you visit the SFP website, please select APPLY NOW to complete your submission.
- Step Two: Complete the application form by November 15.