Deadline: April 19, 2024
Description: The MES-York Planning Alumni Committee (MYPAC) Award was established to support a full-time student in the Master of Environmental Studies program with an area of concentration in planning. Eligibility:
- Recipients must be full-time students at York University (registered in at least 18 credits).
- Students must be in the final phase of their program (MES III) with a student membership in the Ontario Professional Planners Institute (OPPI).
- Extent of the student's service and commitment to the planning community at York University.
- Career objectives.
- Academic performance.
- Reference support.
- Incomplete or ineligible applications will not be considered.
- Step One: Prepare a one-page letter outlining your interest interests in planning; involvement and activities at York University, in the planning profession and community; and career objectives.
- Step Two: Contact two faculty members to be references for your application. They must submit this Reference Assessment Form to complete your application. Be sure to inform them of the name of the award you are requesting a reference for and its deadline. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Step Three: Complete the award application by April 19 2024.