Deadline: November 15, 2023
Description: This bursary is supported by a former MES student who joined the program at mid-life and experienced significant personal transformation uncovering totally new areas of passion and positive engagement that rippled outward for many years. The "It's Never Too Late to Transform Your Life and Impact the World Bursary" will provide support to full time students studying in the Master of Environmental Studies (MES) program at York University who demonstrate financial need. Eligibility:
- Students must be returning to school at mid-life after working for a period in order to pursue an alternative career path.
- Demonstrate Financial Need.
- Demonstrate a change in Career Path leading them to pursue an MES degree.
- Step One: Complete the Office of Student and Financial Services' Student Financial Profile (SFP) When you visit the SFP website, please select APPLY NOW to complete your submission.
- Step Two: Prepare a resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Step Three: Prepare a statement describing your circumstances which led you to the decision to leave your employment arrangements to pursue an MES degree
- Step Four: Complete the application form by November 15