Alectra Inc. Graduate Award in Sustainable Energy will be available to talented and eager EUC graduate students who wish to focus their studies in the areas of conservation, efficiency and/or renewable energy. Recipients must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons, Ontario residents and must demonstrate financial need.Criteria:
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected persons.
- Ontario resident.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Recipients will be selected based on academic achievement and area of focus for study.
- Step One: Complete the Office of Student and Financial Services' Student Financial Profile (SFP) When you visit the SFP website, please select APPLY NOW to complete your submission.
- Step Two: Prepare a 500-word statement of research interest with their application package that demonstrates alignment of their proposed program and research with areas of conservation, efficiency and/or renewable energy.
- Step Three: Complete the application form by November 15.